Our Safety & Precautions
See how we're protecting your oral and overall health.
Our office has always met and, in fact, exceeded the highest standards of infection control and personal protective equipment protocols (PPE) from the CDC. We’ve implemented additional protection protocols for the safety of our patients and our team. Below is a list of some of the things we’re doing to keep you safe.
- We are augmenting our health screening using CDC-guided telephone questions and confirmation 2-3 days prior to your appointment.
- We will meet you at your car to help guide you directly to treatment rooms.
- We monitor the temperature of every team member and patient upon entering the office.
- We will be wearing masks and offering them to our patients that don’t have their own.
- We will be observing social distancing practices.
- Our team is continuing responsible hand washing and hand sanitizing throughout the day.
- We will use an antiviral enhanced oral pre-rinse to help keep our space safe.
- High volume suction to reduce aerosols by 90-98%. We now offer hands-free options for our hygienists to use in addition to the doctor.
- Enhanced disinfection procedures of all touch and no-touch surfaces between patients.
- Four Medify Air units placed strategically around the office to continuously purify the air.
- Door handles, buttons and furniture wiped down continuously throughout the day.
- Reception area furniture facilitates easy cleaning and sanitizing.
Please contact the office if you have any questions about the steps we take to keep our staff, you, and every patient safe in our practice.
Dr. Rioux, and team